- Interactive consulting with executives on internal strategic issues, responses to market changes, and customer dynamics. (When appropriate, a written summary of advisory sessions will be provided.)
- Message testing prior to new announcements
- Due diligence on potential acquisitions or technology directions
- Proactive message testing. We can objectively assess positioning and messaging for new initiatives and offerings before clients go to market. Our review and recommendations help clients ensure a clear, articulate value proposition for potential customers.
- Guidance about and introductions to potential partners that can help clients further their business goals. Senior executives regularly consult with our team about strategies, planning and product direction. We can provide an objective assessment of the potential for partnerships and help companies plan their approach to successful partnerships.
- Objective analysis of new market opportunities and the competitive landscape. Our analysts are actively engaged in the market through vendor briefings, participation in industry events, interacting with customers. All of these interactions provide our team with a comprehensive and nuanced picture of the market and competition. This level of indepth knowledge means that we are able to help our customers understand the what customers need today and in the future and where the key competitive threats are in the market.
- Education and context for press and financial analysts about strategy and offerings. Press and financial analysts call on us regularly to get our views about industry trends and vendor announcements. We can also help raise awareness of our clients' solutions through proactive outreach via our analyst blogs to help clients frame their value proposition more crisply.
"We offer our clients an unparalleled level of personalized and customized service."
Judith Hurwitz, President